What is another word for special eds?

Pronunciation: [spˈɛʃə͡l ˈɛdz] (IPA)

Special eds is a term used to describe children who require additional educational support. There are various synonyms for this word that are more appropriate and respectful. One alternative is "special education students," which is a more accurate and descriptive term. Another option is "exceptional learners," which reflects the unique needs of these children. "Differently-abled" is another respectful term that focuses on the child's abilities rather than their disabilities. "Learning support students" is also another synonym that is more inclusive and less stigmatizing. Using these synonyms promotes empathy, inclusion, and understanding for children who require additional educational support.

What are the hypernyms for Special eds?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Traumatic Encephalopathies Chronic
Traumatic Encephalopathies Chronic refers to a brain condition that is caused by repeated hits to the head, which affects mood, behavior, and cognitive abilities. The term antonym ...