What is another word for sub-merges?

393 synonyms found


[ sˈʌbmˈɜːd͡ʒɪz], [ sˈʌbmˈɜːd‍ʒɪz], [ s_ˈʌ_b_m_ˈɜː_dʒ_ɪ_z]

Sub-merges is a verb that refers to the act of going or causing something to go below the surface of water or any other fluid. Some synonyms for the word sub-merges include sinks, dips, drowns, plunges, and immerses. Each of these words may have a slightly different connotation, such as sinks implying a slow and gradual descent, while plunges may suggest a quick and sudden drop. Drowns can be used metaphorically to describe someone who is overwhelmed or consumed by something, and immerses can imply a complete and thorough immersion. Regardless of which synonym is used, the word sub-merges always refers to something being covered or hidden beneath the surface of a fluid.

Related words: sub-merge, merge, sub merge, submerge tool, merge tool, how to merge two images, how to merge two pdfs

Synonyms for Sub-merges:

How to use "Sub-merges" in context?

Sub-merges are a special type of merge that allow two tables to be merged without any data being lost. When two tables are merged using a regular merge, all of the data in each table is combined into a single table. The table may be large, and the data may be messy. This type of merge can cause data to be lost, and it can also be time-consuming to carry out.

Word of the Day

aquiline, arced, arching, arciform, arcuate, bicornate, bicorne, bicorned, bicornuate, bicornuous.