What is another word for subgaleal hemorrhage?

Pronunciation: [sˈʌbɡe͡ɪlə͡l hˈɛməɹɪd͡ʒ] (IPA)

Subgaleal hemorrhage is a medical condition that causes bleeding in the space between the scalp and the skull. The condition can cause severe pain and discomfort in the affected area, and is typically caused by head trauma or injury. There are several synonyms for subgaleal hemorrhage, including scalp hematoma, subaponeurotic hemorrhage, and extracranial scalp hematoma. These terms describe the same condition, but may be used interchangeably by medical professionals depending on their preference and the severity of the condition. Regardless of the term used, subgaleal hemorrhage requires medical attention to prevent further injury or complications.

Synonyms for Subgaleal hemorrhage:

What are the hypernyms for Subgaleal hemorrhage?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    cerebral hemorrhage, Intracranial Hemorrhage, traumatic hemorrhage, vascular hemorrhage.

Word of the Day

Non-denumerable refers to a set that is infinite, but not countable. It is an important concept in mathematics and computer science. The antonyms for non-denumerable are "denumerab...