What is another word for table-leg?

Pronunciation: [tˈe͡ɪbə͡llˈɛɡ] (IPA)

Table-leg is a common term used to refer to the supportive structure that holds the tabletop above the ground or floor. However, there are several synonyms for this term that can add variety to your vocabulary. Some of the most common synonyms for table-leg include leg, pedestal, stand, post, support, and pillar. These words are often used interchangeably, and they all refer to the same thing - a vertical support structure for a table. Using different synonyms can help you avoid repeating the same words in your writing or conversation, and it can make your language more interesting and engaging.

Synonyms for Table-leg:

What are the hypernyms for Table-leg?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Speckly describes a surface or pattern that is textured with small, irregular spots or marks. Other synonyms for speckly include flecked, dotted, stippled, mottled, and dappled. Fl...