What is another word for u.s. mint?

Pronunciation: [jˌuːˈɛs mˈɪnt] (IPA)

The U.S. Mint is the agency responsible for producing and distributing coins and medals for circulation in the United States. However, there are several synonyms or other ways to refer to the U.S. Mint. For example, some might refer to it as the United States Bureau of Engraving and Printing since it is the agency responsible for producing paper currency. Others might call it the United States Mint branch since it has several branches across the country. Additionally, you could simply refer to it as just "the Mint" or "U.S. coinage factory." Regardless of how you refer to it, the U.S. Mint remains an essential part of the country's financial system, producing high-quality, reliable currency for all to use.

What are the hypernyms for U.s. mint?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    government agency, coin-making facility, mint facility, money production facility, money-making institution.

What are the holonyms for U.s. mint?

Holonyms are words that denote a whole whose part is denoted by another word.

Related words: u.s. mint website, u.s. mint phone number, u.s. mint headquarters, american mint, mint jewelry, american gold coins, u.s. coin prices, buying coins from the u.s. mint

Related questions:

  • How to buy coins from the u.s. mint?
  • How long does it take?
  • Word of the Day

    Erythrocyte Hemoglobin Mean Cell
    Erythrocyte Hemoglobin Mean Cell (EHMC) is a laboratory measurement used to determine the average amount of hemoglobin in a single red blood cell. Antonyms for EHMC include low hem...