What is another word for upper side?

Pronunciation: [ˌʌpə sˈa͡ɪd] (IPA)

The term "upper side" refers to the part of an object or surface that is facing upward or towards the top. Synonyms for this term include "top side," "upside," "superior side," "high side," and "upper face." These synonyms are often used interchangeably depending on the context in which they are being used. For example, in architecture, the upper side of a roof may be referred to as the "top side" or "superior side," while in cooking or baking, the upper side of a dish or pastry may be referred to as the "upside" or "upper face." Regardless of the synonym used, the upper side is an important part of any object or surface and plays a crucial role in its overall appearance and functionality.

Synonyms for Upper side:

What are the hypernyms for Upper side?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

The phrase "MOUT FACT" is a unique and scarcely used term in everyday language. However, when exploring its synonyms, we can discover its equivalent expressions. "MOUT FACT" can be...