What is another word for Waled?

Pronunciation: [wˈe͡ɪld] (IPA)

There are numerous synonyms for the word "waled," which means to mark or indent with ridges. One such synonym is "ribbed," which is often used in the context of fabric or textiles. Other alternatives include "grooved," "furrowed," "guttered," and "corrugated," all of which can apply to a variety of surfaces and materials. Additionally, "ridged," "rippled," and "textured" are other options that can convey a similar sense of depth or relief. No matter which synonym you choose, they all carry the same basic meaning as waled, and can be used to describe anything from a piece of metal to a pattern on wallpaper.

What are the hypernyms for Waled?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    name, person, islamic name, arabic name, male name.

Related words: waledac irc server, waledac ircd, waledac trojan, waledac worm, waledac trojan horse, waledac botnet, waledac email scanner

Related questions:

  • What is waledac?
  • Where does the waledac trojan horse come from?
  • Word of the Day

    most time-saving
    The term "most time-saving" refers to something that saves the most amount of time. The antonyms of this word would be phrases or words that suggest the opposite, indicating someth...