What is another word for Bicuspids?

143 synonyms found


[ ba͡ɪkˈʌspɪdz], [ ba‍ɪkˈʌspɪdz], [ b_aɪ_k_ˈʌ_s_p_ɪ_d_z]

How to use "Bicuspids" in context?

There are two dead spots on your teeth, between your molars and the front crown of your tooth. These are called the Bicuspids. They're small, hard pieces of bone and teeth. The bicuspids came from the baby teeth that were lost over time.

Word of the Day

kangaroo word