What is another word for bouncing papers?

Pronunciation: [bˈa͡ʊnsɪŋ pˈe͡ɪpəz] (IPA)

The term "bouncing papers" is often used to describe a stack of papers that have been placed haphazardly and are prone to being knocked over or spilling out. However, there are many synonyms that can be used to describe this type of situation. Some examples include scattered papers, tumbling documents, disordered files, jumbled reports, and disheveled sheets. Other phrases that could be used include cluttered papers, chaotic documents, and disorganized paperwork. No matter what words are used, the main idea is that the papers are not neatly stacked and are in danger of coming apart or being damaged.

Synonyms for Bouncing papers:

What are the hypernyms for Bouncing papers?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    Throwing objects, flinging items, launching objects.

Word of the Day

be inspired
aid, answer, apportion, apprehend, attention, barb, caution, charge, compass, compassionate.