What is another word for builder's tea?

40 synonyms found


[ bˈɪldəz tˈiː], [ bˈɪldəz tˈiː], [ b_ˈɪ_l_d_ə_z t_ˈiː]

Builder's tea is a term that is primarily used in the UK to refer to a strong cup of tea that is brewed using a teabag, and served with a generous amount of milk. However, in different parts of the world, there are several other terms used to refer to this specific type of tea. In Ireland, it is commonly known as "Irish Breakfast" tea, while in the US, it may be referred to as "English Breakfast" tea. In Australia and New Zealand, it is referred to as "Bush tea" or "Billy tea." Other terms used for builder's tea include "workman's tea," "factory tea," and "strong tea." Despite these regional differences in terminology, the essence of builder's tea remains the same - a comforting and robust tea that is favoured by many.

Related words: builder's iced tea, builder's tea bags, builder's iced tea recipe, builder's iced tea add water, builder's iced tea calories, builder's iced tea ingredients, builder's iced tea mix

Related questions:

  • When is builder's tea served?
  • How to make builder's tea?
  • What is builder's tea?

    What are the hypernyms for Builder's tea?

    A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

    Word of the Day

    Mannkopfs sign
    Mannkopf's sign, or the Mannkopf sign, refers to an abnormal physical finding in patients with myasthenia gravis, a neuromuscular disorder. It is characterized by the weak, intermi...