What is another word for bunks?
[ bˈʌŋks], [ bˈʌŋks], [ b_ˈʌ_ŋ_k_s]
Related words: bunk bed, bunk bed amazon, bunk bed lowes, bunk bed with desk, bunk bed made of wood, bunk bed ikea
Table of Contents
Similar words for bunks:
How to use "bunks" in context?
Synonyms for Bunks:
n.• beds (noun)
How to use "Bunks" in context?
For many, it's the place to sleep after a long day of work. But for some, bunk beds are more than just a place to rest - they're a place to build memories. Here are 101 things to do in a bunk bed group:
1. Play cards or board games together
2. Make lunch and eat it in bed
3. Talk until your jaws hurt
4. Spread a load of laundry and fold it in bed
5. Learn new things together
6. Take a nap together
7. Draw pictures or imagine adventures
8. Get organized and clean together
Paraphrases for Bunks:
Paraphrases are highlighted according to their relevancy:
Word of the Day