What is another word for butter-print?

8 synonyms found


[ bˈʌtəpɹˈɪnt], [ bˈʌtəpɹˈɪnt], [ b_ˈʌ_t_ə_p_ɹ_ˈɪ_n_t]

Butter-print is a term that refers to a tool or device used to imprint designs or patterns onto butter. Synonyms for butter-print include butter mold, butter stamp, and butter press. Butter molds were popular in the 19th century and came in various shapes and sizes. The molds were made of wood, tin, or ceramic and could be used to create intricate designs or simple patterns such as a flower or a geometric shape. Over time, the term butter-print has been used less commonly, and these tools are now referred to as butter molds or stamps. Whether you are making homemade butter or want to add a unique touch to your meal presentation, a butter-print is still a useful tool to have in your kitchen.

Synonyms for Butter-print:

What are the hypernyms for Butter-print?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Butter-print?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for butter-print (as nouns)

What are the holonyms for Butter-print?

Holonyms are words that denote a whole whose part is denoted by another word.

Word of the Day

Vanillic Acid
Vanillic acid, a chemical compound derived from vanillin, is a versatile ingredient found in various industries. Known for its distinct aroma and taste, vanillic acid is often used...