What is another word for claw back?

Pronunciation: [klˈɔː bˈak] (IPA)

Claw back is a term that we use to describe the process of regaining something that has been lost. However, if you're looking to add some variety to your writing, there are many synonyms that you can use instead. For instance, you could say "recover" or "retrieve" instead of "claw back". You could also say "regain", "recoup", or "redeem". These synonyms all convey the same basic idea--that something has been lost and is now being regained--but they use different words to do so. Using synonyms like these can make your writing more interesting and engaging, and can help you avoid repeating the same phrases over and over again.

Synonyms for Claw back:

What are the hypernyms for Claw back?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome
Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome (WPW) is a rare cardiac condition, characterized by abnormal electrical pathways in the heart. Individuals with WPW may experience unique symptoms li...