What is another word for d-shape?

7 synonyms found


[ dˈiːʃˈe͡ɪp], [ dˈiːʃˈe‍ɪp], [ d_ˈiː_ʃ_ˈeɪ_p]

The term "d-shape" refers to a specific geometric shape that resembles the letter "D." This shape is often used in the design of various objects, such as furniture, automotive parts, and even buildings. There are several synonyms for the term "d-shape," including semicircle, half-circle, and crescent. Additionally, some designers may use the term "C-shaped" or "U-shaped" to describe a similar shape with slight variations. Understanding the various synonyms for the term "d-shape" is important for designers and engineers who need to communicate effectively and accurately when discussing geometric shapes and designs.

Related words: d shaped furniture, d shaped sofas, d shaped table, d shaped desks, d shaped coffee table, d-shaped coffee table

Related questions:

  • What does a d-shape desk look like?
  • Is a d-shaped desk good for laptop use?
  • Why is a desk shaped like a d?
  • What is the best shape for a desk?

    Synonyms for D-shape:

    What are the hypernyms for D-shape?

    A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
    • Other hypernyms:

      polygon, geometrical shape, two-dimensional shape, two-sided shape.

    Word of the Day

    Eye Evisceration
    Eye evisceration is a gruesome term that refers to the removal or extraction of the eye's contents. As unpleasant as it sounds, there are a few synonyms that can be used to describ...