What is another word for dickie-seat?

7 synonyms found


[ dˈɪkisˈiːt], [ dˈɪkisˈiːt], [ d_ˈɪ_k_i_s_ˈiː_t]

A "dickie-seat" is an old-fashioned term for a fold-down seat in a car's trunk area or a rumble seat on the exterior of the car. However, there are other words you could use instead of "dickie-seat" to refer to this type of seating. For example, you could call it a jump seat, a rumble bench, or even a folding chair. Some people might also refer to it as a spare seat, especially if it was added to the car as a secondary seating option. Regardless of what you call it, a "dickie-seat" or any of its synonyms was a popular feature in vintage cars and is still celebrated today as a quaint reminder of automotive history.

Synonyms for Dickie-seat:

What are the hypernyms for Dickie-seat?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

united action