What is another word for her majesty's?

1 synonym found


[ hɜː mˈad͡ʒəstiz], [ hɜː mˈad‍ʒəstiz], [ h_ɜː m_ˈa_dʒ_ə_s_t_i_z]

When referring to the monarchy in the United Kingdom, the term "Her Majesty's" is often used as a prefix. However, it's important to note that there are other synonyms that can be used to refer to this entity as well. For example, one could use the phrase "the crown's" to describe something that is linked to the royal family, or "the queen's" when referring specifically to Queen Elizabeth II. Additionally, one could use the term "royal" or "monarchical" to describe the broader concept of the monarchy in general. Whatever term is chosen, it's clear that the British monarchy holds a special place in the hearts and minds of people around the world.

Synonyms for Her majesty's:

  • Other relevant words:

    Other relevant words (noun):

What are the hypernyms for Her majesty's?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

bundle away
reposit, salt away, hive away, lay in, put in, stack away, stash away, store.