What is another word for hereditary peer?

Pronunciation: [hɪɹˈɛdɪtəɹi pˈi͡ə] (IPA)

The term "hereditary peer" refers to individuals who inherit their status as members of the British House of Lords. However, there are several alternative terms that can be used to refer to these individuals. One common synonym is "peerage aristocrat," which emphasizes their elevated social status within the peerage. Another term that can be used is "nobleman," which refers to their membership in the class of nobility. Additionally, the term "hereditary lord" can be employed to emphasize their inherited rank and title. These synonyms all serve to underscore the traditional nature of the British peerage system.

Synonyms for Hereditary peer:

What are the hypernyms for Hereditary peer?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

horse barn, stable.