What is another word for hired man?
[ hˈa͡ɪ͡əd mˈan], [ hˈaɪəd mˈan], [ h_ˈaɪə_d m_ˈa_n]
Related words: hazardous jobs, riskiest jobs, most dangerous jobs, dangerous job titles, scariest jobs
Table of Contents
Synonyms for Hired man:
n.• hand (noun)
Other synonyms:• planter
How to use "Hired man" in context?
When it comes to finding a new hire, you don't always have to go through a traditional search process. Sometimes, you can find the perfect person through friends, family, and referrals. However, due to the increased demand for jobs and the complex hiring process, it's always a good idea to have a solid process in place. Here are some tips for finding the best hire:
1. Start by recruiting friends, family, and referrals.
2. Conduct a thorough job evaluation.
3. Check out the candidate's references.
4. Ask the candidate questions about their experience and skills.
Word of the Day
- ace, base hit, bourgeon, burgeon forth, circuit, constitute, duty tour, embed, engraft, enlistment.