What is another word for Ian Fleming?

Pronunciation: [ˈiːən flˈɛmɪŋ] (IPA)

Ian Fleming is most commonly known for being the author of the famous James Bond series of novels. However, there are several synonyms that can be used to describe him. One such synonym is "spy novelist," as much of his work was centered around espionage and the world of secret agents. Another synonym is "British author," as Fleming was born and raised in the United Kingdom and many of his stories were set in British locales. "Storyteller" is also a fitting synonym, as Fleming's ability to craft compelling and exciting narratives made him one of the most successful authors of his time.

What are the hypernyms for Ian fleming?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Famous quotes with Ian fleming

  • Now, I'll tell you something that might interest you. Casino Royale was the first Bond book that Ian Fleming ever wrote. And he couldn't get anybody to touch it, to publish it - he couldn't do anything about it at all. Nobody wanted to know.
    Val Guest
  • I created Batman about 10 years before Ian Fleming created James Bond.
    Bob Kane

Word of the Day

Erythrocyte Hemoglobin Mean Cell
Erythrocyte Hemoglobin Mean Cell (EHMC) is a laboratory measurement used to determine the average amount of hemoglobin in a single red blood cell. Antonyms for EHMC include low hem...