What is another word for liquidizers?

Pronunciation: [lˈɪkwɪdˌa͡ɪzəz] (IPA)

The word "liquidizers" mainly refers to kitchen appliances used for blending food and drinks into a smooth liquid form. Some alternative synonyms for liquidizers are blenders, mixers, processors, emulsifiers, and purees. Each of these terms describes a machine designed to break down ingredients into a uniform consistency. Blenders and mixers are the most commonly used synonyms for liquidizers. Food processors are similar to liquidizers but with additional functions such as slicing and shredding. Emulsifiers are specialized blenders that create stable mixtures of oil and water. Purees, on the other hand, are the end result of liquifying food, but can also refer to a flavorful balance of mashed ingredients. Ultimately, each of these synonyms provides a unique way of mixing and blending ingredients to create tasty dishes.

What are the hypernyms for Liquidizers?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

involuntary servitude
bondage, captivity, dependency, enslavement, enthrallment, feudalism.