What is another word for liquidizer?

Pronunciation: [lˈɪkwɪdˌa͡ɪzə] (IPA)

"Liquidizer" is a term typically used in the UK to refer to a blender or food processor used to turn solid ingredients into a liquid state. While the term "liquidizer" is commonly used in British English, it may not be understood in other English-speaking countries. As a result, synonyms for the word "liquidizer" include blender, food processor, mixer, juicer, and emulsifier. Each of these terms can be used interchangeably with "liquidizer" to describe a kitchen appliance used to blend or liquify ingredients. Ultimately, the choice of word will depend on the context and audience in which it is used.

What are the hypernyms for Liquidizer?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: gourmia liquidizer, best liquidizer, masticating juicer, top rated liquidizer, best blender, what is a liquidizer, blender vs. liquidizer

Related questions:

  • How to use a liquidizer?
  • What are the benefits of a liquidizer?
  • What is a liquidizer used for?
  • How to buy a liquidizer?
  • Word of the Day

    I' faith
    as a matter of fact, betrothal, certain, certainly, chauvinist, conjoin, curse, curse word, cuss, deplorably.