What is another word for make a beginning?
[ mˌe͡ɪk ɐ bɪɡˈɪnɪŋ], [ mˌeɪk ɐ bɪɡˈɪnɪŋ], [ m_ˌeɪ_k ɐ b_ɪ_ɡ_ˈɪ_n_ɪ_ŋ]
Table of Contents
Similar words for make a beginning:
- begin; come into existence (verb)
- start (verb)
- other synonyms
- other relevant words
- other relevant words (noun)
Synonyms for Make a beginning:
v.• begin; come into existence (verb)
Other synonyms:• commence
- come into being,
- enter upon,
- lay foundation,
- set up,
- go ahead,
- set in motion,
- set out,
- sally forth,
- get going,
How to use "Make a beginning" in context?
Making a new beginning can feel daunting, but it doesn't have to be. Here are five tips to help get started:
1. Set realistic expectations. Don't expect everything to be perfect from the beginning. Instead, concentrate on taking small, manageable steps that will lead you closer to your goals.
2. Stay positive. Remember that making a new beginning is a journey, not a destination. Stay positive and continue to hold onto hope that things will work out in the end.
3. Be patient. It can take time to get used to new routines, new surroundings, and new situations.
Word of the Day