What is another word for mashed-up?

Pronunciation: [mˈaʃtˈʌp] (IPA)

"Mashed-up" is a versatile term that can be employed to describe various situations. Synonyms for this term encompass a range of words that effectively convey a similar meaning. The word "jumbled" can be used to describe something that is mixed up or disorganized. Alternatively, "blended" can be utilized to depict elements or ideas that have been combined harmoniously. Another synonym, "fused," denotes a merging or joining together of disparate components. "Mingled" is another suitable alternative, indicating the act of mixing or intermingling different elements. Lastly, "hodgepodge" encapsulates the idea of a mix or collection of various things. All these synonyms aptly capture the essence of "mashed-up" in distinct yet relatable ways.