What is another word for meisterstuck?

Pronunciation: [mˈa͡ɪstəstˌʌk] (IPA)

Meisterstuck is a German word that translates to "masterpiece" in English. Synonyms for this word include "masterwork," "magnum opus," "tour de force," "chef d'oeuvre," and "opus magnus." These words all describe a work of exceptional skill and quality. Meisterstuck can be used to refer to a painting, sculpture, piece of literature, or any other artistic creation that stands out as a masterpiece. It is a term that is often used in the art world, but can also describe exceptional work in other fields such as music, engineering, or science. Overall, meisterstuck represents the pinnacle of achievement in any given field of endeavor.

What are the hypernyms for Meisterstuck?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: meisterstuck pen, meisterstuck fountain pen, meisterstuck ink, meisterstuck red, meisterstuck ballpoint pen

Related questions:

  • What is a meisterstuck pen?
  • Where can i buy a meisterstuck pen?
  • What is the best meisterstuck pen to buy?
  • Word of the Day

    broadleaved dock
    Broadleaved dock, also known as Rumex obtusifolius, is a common weed found in many parts of the world. It is known for its large, broad leaves that are typically green or reddish-g...