What is another word for work of a past master?

Pronunciation: [wˈɜːk əvə pˈast mˈastə] (IPA)

When referring to the work of a past master, one might use synonyms such as masterpiece, opus, or magnum opus. A masterpiece is a work of outstanding artistry or skill, typically one that is highly valued. An opus, often used in the context of music, refers to a major work or composition by a composer. A magnum opus, meaning "great work," is the most significant achievement of an artist or writer, often considered their crowning achievement. Other synonyms include tour de force, triumph, and coup de maître. All of these words convey a sense of great accomplishment and reverence for the work of a past master.

What are the hypernyms for Work of a past master?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

"Emigrations" is a term that refers to the act of leaving one's country of origin to settle in a different one. Some synonyms for this term are migration, immigration, relocation, ...