What is another word for mini-blinds?

3 synonyms found


[ mˈɪnɪblˈa͡ɪndz], [ mˈɪnɪblˈa‍ɪndz], [ m_ˈɪ_n_ɪ_b_l_ˈaɪ_n_d_z]

Mini-blinds are window coverings that have become increasingly popular due to their versatility and practicality. They are a type of horizontal window blind that consist of small slats that can be adjusted with a wand or cord. However, there are several synonyms that can be used interchangeably with the term mini-blinds. Some of these synonyms include Venetian blinds, micro-blinds, aluminum blinds, and slimline blinds. Each of these terms refers to the same type of window covering, but they may be used in different regions or by different manufacturers. Whether you call them mini-blinds or any of their synonyms, they remain a popular and functional option for homes and office spaces alike.

Synonyms for Mini-blinds:

What are the hypernyms for Mini-blinds?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

lithographic limestone or slate
Lithographic limestone or slate carries immense significance in the realm of printing and art. These materials have long been used to create picturesque and vibrant images through ...