What is another word for Northern Irelander?

Pronunciation: [nˈɔːðən ˈa͡ɪ͡ələndə] (IPA)

The term "Northern Irelander" generally refers to people from the region of Northern Ireland, which is part of the United Kingdom. If you are looking for synonyms for this term, there are a few options to consider. One option is to simply use the term "Irish" since people from Northern Ireland are technically Irish citizens. Another option is to use the term "Ulsterman" or "Ulsterwoman", which refers specifically to people from the province of Ulster, which includes Northern Ireland. Additionally, you could use the term "Northern Irish" or "Norn Iron" which are more colloquial terms used by locals. Ultimately, the term you choose will depend on the context and your specific audience.

Synonyms for Northern irelander:

What are the hypernyms for Northern irelander?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • Other hypernyms:

    european, british subject, British Isles inhabitant, Irish national, UK Citizen.

Word of the Day

high crime
The antonyms of "high crime" are "petty crime," "misdemeanor," and "minor offense." These terms refer to less serious crimes that typically result in less severe consequences, such...