What is another word for oesophagoscope?

Pronunciation: [ɪsˈɒfəɡˌɒskə͡ʊp] (IPA)

An oesophagoscope is an instrument that is used for examining the inside of the oesophagus. However, there are other terms that can be used interchangeably with the word oesophagoscope. These include the oesophagoscopy, oesophageal endoscope, and oesophageal scope. The oesophagoscopy involves the use of an endoscope, which is a flexible tube with a camera attached, to view the oesophagus. Similarly, the oesophageal endoscope is another name for the endoscope used for oesophagoscopy. Similarly, the term oesophageal scope also refers to the apparatus that is used to carry out oesophagoscopy and help medical experts diagnose and treat different types of oesophageal ailments.

Synonyms for Oesophagoscope:

  • n.

  • Other relevant words:

    Other relevant words (noun):
    • optical instrument
    • .

What are the hypernyms for Oesophagoscope?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Historical Cohort Studies
The antonyms for the phrase "Historical Cohort Studies" may include present-day observations, cross-sectional analysis, conjectural investigations, experimental research, and prosp...