What is another word for ovopyriform?

Pronunciation: [ˈə͡ʊvəpˌɪɹɪfˌɔːm] (IPA)

Ovopyriform is an uncommon word that describes something that is shaped like an egg and a pear. While this word is specific, there are several other synonyms that can describe this shape including egg-shaped, pear-shaped, ovoid, bell-shaped, teardrop-shaped, and spindle-shaped. Egg shaped refers to something that is round on one end and tapers to a point on the other while pear shapes are wider at the bottom and narrow towards the top. Ovoid means egg-shaped but without the pointed end. Bell-shaped things are wider at the top and taper towards the bottom. Teardrop shapes resemble a tear shape and is narrower at the top. Lastly, spindle shapes are long and narrow with a rounded end.

Synonyms for Ovopyriform:

  • Other relevant words:


What are the hypernyms for Ovopyriform?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

"ANN CONF AUSTRALAS INST MET" seems to be an abbreviation or a combination of words, rather than a single word. Therefore, finding synonyms for it might be challenging without unde...