What is another word for postgraduate education?

1 synonym found


[ pˈə͡ʊstɡɹɐdjˌuːe͡ɪt ˌɛd͡ʒuːkˈe͡ɪʃən], [ pˈə‍ʊstɡɹɐdjˌuːe‍ɪt ˌɛd‍ʒuːkˈe‍ɪʃən], [ p_ˈəʊ_s_t_ɡ_ɹ_ɐ_d_j_ˌuː_eɪ_t ˌɛ_dʒ_uː_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]

Postgraduate education can be referred to in a variety of ways depending on the context and region. In the United States, it is commonly referred to as graduate education. In other parts of the world, it may be referred to as further education, advanced studies, or even continuing education. Some more specific synonyms include professional education, which is geared towards specific fields like law or medicine, and research education, which focuses on academic research and scholarship. Regardless of the label, postgraduate education provides students with the opportunity to refine and develop their skills and knowledge beyond the undergraduate level.

Related words: masters degree, masters degree programs, psychology masters degree, medical masters degree, medical masters programs, computer science master program, master's degree in public health, master's in arts, master's in theology

Related questions:

  • How to find a good master's program?
  • Does a master's degree make you more employable?
  • How many years is a master's?

    Synonyms for Postgraduate education:

    What are the hypernyms for Postgraduate education?

    A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

    Word of the Day

    affiliated, agnate, akin, allied, cognate, collateral, foster, germane, kindred, patrilineal.