What is another word for quarter-circle?

Pronunciation: [kwˈɔːtəsˈɜːkə͡l] (IPA)

A quarter-circle is a geometrical figure consisting of a quarter of a complete circle. There are several other terms that can be used to describe this shape, such as a quadrant, a quarter turn, and a 90-degree arc. It is often represented by the symbol '¼' and is commonly used in engineering, mathematics, and architecture. It can also be referred to as an arc, a pie slice, or a pizza slice. The term quadrant is commonly used in navigation and astronomy, while the phrase '90-degree arc' is used in geometry and trigonometry. Whatever you choose to call it, a quarter-circle is a fundamental shape that is widely recognized and used across various disciplines.

Synonyms for Quarter-circle:

  • n.

  • Other relevant words:

    Other relevant words (noun):

What are the hypernyms for Quarter-circle?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day