What is another word for quarter-inch sieve?

Pronunciation: [kwˈɔːtəɹˈɪnt͡ʃ sˈɪv] (IPA)

A quarter-inch sieve is a tool commonly used in various industries such as construction, agriculture, and food processing. It helps in filtering materials, separating coarse particles from fine ones, and ensuring product quality. Some synonyms for quarter-inch sieve include mesh screen, strainer, filter, and net. These terms can be used interchangeably depending on the context of the application. For instance, in the culinary field, a quarter-inch sieve may be referred to as a flour sifter or a colander. Regardless of the name, a quarter-inch sieve provides a valuable service in many fields, and understanding its synonyms can help in effective communication within these industries.

What are the hypernyms for Quarter-inch sieve?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Semantically related words: sifting, sieve, mesh, mesh size, sedimentation, screen, screen size

Related questions:

  • What is a quarter-inch sieve?
  • What is the mesh size of a quarter inch sieve?
  • What is the screen size of a quarter inch sieve?
  • Word of the Day

    Erythrocyte Hemoglobin Mean Cell
    Erythrocyte Hemoglobin Mean Cell (EHMC) is a laboratory measurement used to determine the average amount of hemoglobin in a single red blood cell. Antonyms for EHMC include low hem...