What is another word for qwerty keyboard?

Pronunciation: [kjˈuːwˈɜːti kˈiːbɔːd] (IPA)

The qwerty keyboard is a widely recognized input device that has been in use for over a century. It is named after the first six characters on the top row of letters. However, there are other terms that are used to describe the same type of keyboard. For instance, it can be called a standard keyboard, as it is the most common type used in many regions. Another synonym for qwerty keyboard is a traditional keyboard. This term refers to the keyboard's design, which has remained fairly unchanged over the years. Additionally, the term alphanumeric keyboard can also be used, as it contains letters, numbers, and symbols. Regardless of the term used, the qwerty keyboard remains an essential tool for personal and professional computing.

Synonyms for Qwerty keyboard:

What are the hypernyms for Qwerty keyboard?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Qwerty keyboard?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

Traumatic Encephalopathies Chronic
Traumatic Encephalopathies Chronic refers to a brain condition that is caused by repeated hits to the head, which affects mood, behavior, and cognitive abilities. The term antonym ...