What is another word for take one's place with?

Pronunciation: [tˈe͡ɪk wˈɒnz plˈe͡ɪs wɪð] (IPA)

There are several synonyms for the phrase "take one's place with". These include "replace", "substitute for", "step into the shoes of", "assume the position of", "fill the void left by", "stand in for", and "take over from". Each of these phrases implies that someone is filling in for someone else, taking on their responsibilities or role in some way. Whether it is in a professional or personal context, using these synonyms can add variety to your language and make your writing more interesting and engaging. So, next time you need to convey the idea of taking someone's place, consider using one of these synonyms instead of the same old phrase.

What are the hypernyms for Take one's place with?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Historical Cohort Studies
The antonyms for the phrase "Historical Cohort Studies" may include present-day observations, cross-sectional analysis, conjectural investigations, experimental research, and prosp...