What is another word for television tube?

Pronunciation: [tˈɛlɪvˌɪʒən tjˈuːb] (IPA)

Television tube, also known as a cathode ray tube (CRT), has been a standard technology for televisions since the early 20th century. However, with the advent of modern technologies like LED and OLED, the use of CRT has dwindled. As such, there are several synonyms that can be used for "television tube", including picture tube, TV screen, monitor screen, display screen, and glass screen. These synonyms are widely used in the electronic industry, and while they all refer to the same device, they can be used to describe different aspects of the technology such as the size, shape, or resolution of the screen.

Synonyms for Television tube:

What are the hypernyms for Television tube?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Related words: cathode ray tube, tv tube, tv tube repair, flat screen tv replacement tube, tv tube replacement, monitor tube, flat panel tv repairs

Related questions:

  • Do television tubes still exist?
  • Is a television tube broken?
  • What is a tvs monitor tube?
  • What are the advantages of a flat screen tv over a tube tv?
  • Word of the Day

    Antonie van Leeuwenhoek
    Antonie van Leeuwenhoek was a Dutch scientist and inventor. Many words can be used as antonyms for his name, including ignorance, incompetency, and dishonesty. These words are used...