What is another word for the Houses of Parliament?

Pronunciation: [ðə hˈa͡ʊzɪz ɒv pˈɑːləmənt] (IPA)

The Houses of Parliament in London is a world-famous building that is home to the two chambers of the UK's parliament. Synonyms for the Houses of Parliament include the Palace of Westminster, the Westminster Palace and the Westminster Houses of Parliament. The building itself is an iconic landmark with its striking gothic architecture and dominating position on the banks of the River Thames. It has been the home of the UK parliament since the 13th century, although much of its current structure dates back to the 19th century. Whatever you choose to call it, the Houses of Parliament is a symbol of democracy and British history.

What are the hypernyms for The houses of parliament?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

The word "sourceable" means capable of being sourced, obtainable or found. The antonyms of this word are words that refer to something that cannot be sourced, found or obtained. Th...