What is another word for three-point switch?

Pronunciation: [θɹˈiːpˈɔ͡ɪnt swˈɪt͡ʃ] (IPA)

A three-point switch, also known as three-way switch or three-pole switch, is an electrical switch used to control a circuit from two different locations. Other synonyms for this type of switch include three-position switch, triple-pole switch and three-way lighting switch. These switches are commonly used in homes and businesses to control lights, fans and other electrical devices from multiple locations. They offer flexibility and convenience by allowing users to turn on or off lights from different rooms or areas of a building. Overall, synonyms for a three-point switch provide alternative words that can be used interchangeably to refer to the same item.

Synonyms for Three-point switch:

What are the hypernyms for Three-point switch?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Three-point switch?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

Hg NO, or mercury nitric oxide, is a chemical compound known for its various applications. It is crucial to identify synonyms to describe this compound more precisely. Some common ...