What is another word for throughflow?

Pronunciation: [θɹˈuːflə͡ʊ] (IPA)

Throughflow is a term that is commonly used to describe the process of water moving through soil or rock. However, there are a number of synonyms that can be used to describe this same process. Some alternative terms that can be used include infiltration, percolation, seepage, and drainage. Infiltration and percolation both describe the process of water moving into and through soil or rock. Seepage is a similar process, but typically refers to water moving through very porous materials such as sand or gravel. Drainage on the other hand refers to the movement of water through a system of pipes or other artificial channels designed to manage excess water.

Synonyms for Throughflow:

  • Other relevant words:

    Other relevant words (noun):

What are the hypernyms for Throughflow?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Hg NO, or mercury nitric oxide, is a chemical compound known for its various applications. It is crucial to identify synonyms to describe this compound more precisely. Some common ...