What is another word for transfer paper?

Pronunciation: [tɹˈansfɜː pˈe͡ɪpə] (IPA)

Transfer paper is a sheet of paper used to transfer images and text onto a variety of surfaces. It is also known as decal paper, transfer sheet, transfer film, and carbon paper. Decal paper is a type of transfer paper that is specifically used to transfer pictures or images onto surfaces such as ceramics, glass, and plastics. Transfer sheet is a type of paper used to transfer heat transfer vinyl onto clothing. Transfer film is a type of paper used for photochemical lithography, which is a printing process. Carbon paper is a type of transfer paper used for tracing images or text onto another surface. All of these types of transfer paper have unique uses and purposes.

Synonyms for Transfer paper:

What are the hypernyms for Transfer paper?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.
  • hypernyms for transfer paper (as nouns)

What are the hyponyms for Transfer paper?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for transfer paper (as nouns)

Word of the Day

being sweet on
abide by, accept, acclaim, accolade, accredit, acknowledgment, admiration, adoration, alike, animate.