What is another word for typesetter's case?

27 synonyms found


[ tˈa͡ɪpsɛtəz kˈe͡ɪs], [ tˈa‍ɪpsɛtəz kˈe‍ɪs], [ t_ˈaɪ_p_s_ɛ_t_ə_z k_ˈeɪ_s]

Related words: typesetter's case amazon, typesetter's case definition, typesetter's case pronunciation, typesetter's case in black and white, typesetter's case pdf, typesetter's case uk

Related questions:

  • What is a typesetter's case?
  • How to use a typesetter's case?
  • What is typesetting?

    Table of Contents

    Synonyms for Typesetter's case:

    How to use "Typesetter's case" in context?

    This article concerns the typesetter's case, a printing case used to carry type and other printing materials. The case is usually made of sturdy wood, with a hinged cover that contains the type and lines of type. The type is usually arranged in a font matrix, with individual typefaces placed on individual pieces of paper.

    Word of the Day