What is another word for u.s. house?

Pronunciation: [jˌuːˈɛs hˈa͡ʊs] (IPA)

The U.S. House of Representatives is the lower chamber of the United States Congress and is often referred to as simply the House. However, there are also various synonyms that can be used interchangeably with U.S. House, including the House of Representatives, House of Congress, Lower House, and the People's House. These terms are used to refer to the same institution, but can provide a different emphasis or reflect the regional or national perspectives of the speaker. Regardless of the synonyms used, the U.S. House serves an essential function in American democracy, representing the people's interests and passing legislation that shapes the country's future.

What are the hypernyms for U.s. house?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Erythrocyte Hemoglobin Mean Cell
Erythrocyte Hemoglobin Mean Cell (EHMC) is a laboratory measurement used to determine the average amount of hemoglobin in a single red blood cell. Antonyms for EHMC include low hem...