What is another word for worn spot?

Pronunciation: [wˈɔːn spˈɒt] (IPA)

A "worn spot" refers to a specific area on an object that has experienced significant use or wear over time, resulting in a visible and typically noticeable change in its appearance. Synonyms for this term include "blemish," "scar," "scratch," "scuff," "abrasion," "nick," "dent," "faded area," "rubbed spot," and "marked spot." Each of these terms can be used to describe a specific type of wear and tear and can be employed depending on the context and nature of the object in question. Whether it's a pair of well-loved sneakers, a leather jacket, or a wooden table, a worn spot is often an indication of cherished use and adds character to the item.

Synonyms for Worn spot:

What are the hypernyms for Worn spot?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Worn spot?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

mu Chain Disease
There are no precise antonyms for the medical term "mu chain disease." Mu chain disease is a rare form of lymphoma characterized by the proliferation of immature B-lymphocytes whic...