What is another word for Bisulcous?

Pronunciation: [ba͡ɪsˈʌlkəs] (IPA)

Bisulcous is an uncommon adjective used to describe something that has two grooves or furrows. While it may not be a term commonly utilized in everyday conversation, there are many synonyms that can be used to represent the same meaning. Some of the most common synonyms for the word bisulcous include twin-grooved, dual-furrowed, bifurcated, double-grooved, two-channelled, dual-channelled, and divided into two parts. These synonyms can be used to describe a wide range of objects, including ploughs, leaves, animal horns, and even geological formations. When searching for alternative ways to describe something dual-grooved, there are plenty of choices available.

Synonyms for Bisulcous:

What are the hypernyms for Bisulcous?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Cysteine Proteinase Inhibitors Exogenous
Cysteine proteinase inhibitors exogenous refer to compounds that can inhibit the activity of enzymes called cysteine proteinases. These enzymes are involved in various biological p...