What is another word for convertible sofas?

Pronunciation: [kənvˈɜːtəbə͡l sˈə͡ʊfəz] (IPA)

Convertible sofas are multiple-use furniture pieces that can change into different forms to suit your changing needs. If you are looking for similar types of furniture but with different names, you might want to consider checking out "sleeper sofas", "daybeds with trundle", "futons", or "sofa beds". Sleeper sofas function as regular sofas but can convert into a bed when needed. Daybeds with trundle offer a more decorative and space-saving solution that can quickly turn into an extra bed. Futons are an affordable, multi-functional seating and sleeping option that can fold flat. And lastly, sofa beds are more commonly known and are sofas with a pull-out bed mechanism.

What are the hypernyms for Convertible sofas?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Sabah Air is the name of a Malaysian aviation company that was founded in 1975. The name "Sabah Air" is unique, and its antonyms are not obvious. However, possible antonyms for the...