What is another word for demitasse spoon?

Pronunciation: [dˈɛmɪtˌas spˈuːn] (IPA)

Demitasse spoon, also known as coffee spoon or espresso spoon, is a small spoon used for stirring coffee, espresso, or other hot beverages. Other synonyms for demitasse spoon include teaspoon, dessert spoon, and soup spoon. These spoons differ in size and design and are used for various purposes. A teaspoon is slightly larger than a demitasse spoon and is commonly used for stirring sugar or cream into tea or coffee. A dessert spoon is larger than a teaspoon and is used for eating desserts. A soup spoon is much larger than a demitasse spoon and is used for eating soups and stews. Though these spoons have different uses, they can be useful in many different situations.

What are the hypernyms for Demitasse spoon?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day