What is another word for flatware?

Pronunciation: [flˈatwe͡ə] (IPA)

The term "flatware" is often used to describe the utensils, such as forks, knives, and spoons, that we use for eating meals. However, there are actually several other ways to refer to this type of cutlery. For instance, the word "silverware" is often used interchangeably with "flatware," especially when the utensils are made of silver. Another synonym that is commonly used is "tableware," which refers to any type of dining utensil, including glassware and plates. Additionally, the word "cutlery" is frequently used to describe all types of knives, forks, and spoons, including both flatware and more specialized utensils used for cooking and food preparation.

What are the hypernyms for Flatware?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Flatware?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

Middle Class Populations
The antonyms for the term "Middle Class Populations" are "extreme poverty populations" and "wealthy high-class populations." Extreme poverty populations refer to people who suffer ...