What is another word for down feather?

9 synonyms found


[ dˌa͡ʊn fˈɛðə], [ dˌa‍ʊn fˈɛðə], [ d_ˌaʊ_n f_ˈɛ_ð_ə]

Synonyms for Down feather:

How to use "Down feather" in context?

Down feathers are a light and warm choice for jackets, hats and other cold weather gear. They are also versatile for use as a quilt or comforter.

Homophones for Down feather:

Word of the Day