What is another word for dual inline package switch?

5 synonyms found


[ djˈuːə͡l ˈɪnla͡ɪn pˈakɪd͡ʒ swˈɪt͡ʃ], [ djˈuːə‍l ˈɪnla‍ɪn pˈakɪd‍ʒ swˈɪt‍ʃ], [ d_j_ˈuː_əl ˈɪ_n_l_aɪ_n p_ˈa_k_ɪ_dʒ s_w_ˈɪ_tʃ]

A Dual Inline Package Switch or DIP switch is a small manual switch used primarily in computer circuit boards, embedded systems, and electronic industry. There are several synonyms for DIP switch, such as dual in-line switch, slider switch, rocker switch, slide switch, and micro switch, among others. These switches come in various sizes and configurations, each designed to meet specific needs. They are used to set user preferences, adjust network settings, and control other electronic functions of the microcontroller or microprocessor. DIP switches are easy to operate and offer reliable control over various electronic components, making them an essential part of electronic systems and devices.

Synonyms for Dual inline package switch:

What are the hypernyms for Dual inline package switch?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

Word of the Day

Mannkopfs sign
Mannkopf's sign, or the Mannkopf sign, refers to an abnormal physical finding in patients with myasthenia gravis, a neuromuscular disorder. It is characterized by the weak, intermi...