What is another word for dip switch?

Pronunciation: [dˈɪp swˈɪt͡ʃ] (IPA)

The term "dip switch" is typically used to describe a small switch found on electronic devices that allows for configuration of various settings. However, there are several synonyms that can be used to refer to these types of switches. Some of these terms include: jumper switch, rotary switch, toggle switch, slide switch, and mini switch. Each of these names refer to switches that can be easily adjusted or manipulated to change the settings on a device. Regardless of the term used, these switches play an important role in the function and customization of electronic devices.

Synonyms for Dip switch:

What are the hypernyms for Dip switch?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Dip switch?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.

Word of the Day

Middle Class Populations
The antonyms for the term "Middle Class Populations" are "extreme poverty populations" and "wealthy high-class populations." Extreme poverty populations refer to people who suffer ...