What is another word for facing pages?

Pronunciation: [fˈe͡ɪsɪŋ pˈe͡ɪd͡ʒɪz] (IPA)

When referring to a book, "facing pages" is a term used to describe two pages that are opposite each other and visible at once. There are a few other ways to describe this, such as "two-page spread," "double-page spread," or "open spread." These synonyms can be used interchangeably depending on the context. In the design world, the term "gutter" may also be used to describe the space between the facing pages. While "facing pages" is the most common term used, having knowledge of other synonyms can be helpful for clear communication in book design and layout.

Synonyms for Facing pages:

What are the hypernyms for Facing pages?

A hypernym is a word with a broad meaning that encompasses more specific words called hyponyms.

What are the hyponyms for Facing pages?

Hyponyms are more specific words categorized under a broader term, known as a hypernym.
  • hyponyms for facing pages (as nouns)

    • communication

What are the holonyms for Facing pages?

Holonyms are words that denote a whole whose part is denoted by another word.
  • holonyms for facing pages (as nouns)

Word of the Day

Epidemic Louse Borne Typhus
Antonyms for the term "Epidemic Louse Borne Typhus" could include health, hygienic practices, prevention, and sanitation. Unlike the highly contagious and deadly disease caused by ...